ABOUT THIS ITEM:
This Tawa was a speciality of a small community of artisans based in rural India Completely hand-made and pre-treated for immediate use in the gas or electric burner.
- Traditional cookware hand-made by rural artisans of India
- Pre-treated with heat for immediate use. Has no Chemical/Teflon coating.
- Rustic finish to enhance the rural artistic value
- Ideal for people who prefer lightweight Tawas for making Chappatis (India Bread)
- Healthy & holistic cooking
- Dimension:- (Approx. Size)
Iron Tawa :- …. Dia (cm)
The Saga Trading website aims to provide the most recent information and images about the products, but in the event of sudden changes made by the manufacturer, the site may not be updated as soon as necessary. Therefore, please understand that the product may be sent in a different package. This product may use Japanese notation partly.